Family & Consumer Sciences
Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS) Extension is committed to improving the health and well-being of individuals and families in Edmonson County. FCS Extension educational programs focus on:
• Making Healthy Lifestyle Choices that influence health and well-being for individuals and families.
• Nurturing Families as they cope with fewer resources and more demands in tough economic times.
• Embracing Life as We Age to live independently longer and enjoy life as we age.
• Securing Financial Stability in a turbulent economic period.
• Promoting Healthy Homes and Communities that recycle, reduce waste, and protect our environment.
• Accessing Nutritious Food that is affordable, available, and safe.
• Empowering Community Leaders as we all work to sustain and improve our communities.
This information is made available through a wide variety of publications, classes, guest speakers, seminars, news releases, and meetings.
You are welcomed to stop by or call my office anytime.
Edmonson County Coopertive Extension Agent
Family & Consumer Sciences/ 4-H Youth Development